Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I lied...

This is another post about it....

I talked to another person and she encouraged me and my colleague working on the project to talk to the other authority figure where I work who might be more interested. He tends to be more helpful and good with new projects. He's also more familiar with the space we're trying to get in so it makes sense. The big authority person we talked with yesterday has a reputation for not being very helpful or good at starting new projects.

I do feel it's a good idea. I wouldn't have already put in about 100 hours of my own time on it if I didn't. I feel it's something that really makes sense for me and my colleague to do.

Trip Status Update
T minus 18 hours until we leave for the airport. So far I have done:
3 loads of laundry
packed most of the kids' stuff
started on packing my stuff
made 3 lists
Worked at my "for pay" job for 3 hours.

NOT BAD!

Still need to:
Finish packing for me
Finish 2 more loads of laundry
Run errand tonight
Make dinner
Edit video (suck some more video in from the camera and buy some songs for music background)
Do 2 more hours of work

YIKES!

No comments: