Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Silver linings...

I don't really feel these are silver linings, but I have to try and cheer myself...

Because we don't have official support for our project, my life will be a little calmer this summer. If we'd gotten support yesterday I would be really crazed through 7/15. I now have a little more time.

I was so stressed/upset yesterday that I didn't eat very much. I didn't mean to neglect eating, but it's hard to eat when you are crying. (Try it sometime... everything tastes like wood.) Then to relieve stress I went to an extra half of a dance class ('cause my husband felt so sorry for me when I called him sobbing like a baby).

The combination of not eating and extra exercise showed up on the scale as 3 pounds less than yesterday morning. I know it's not a real 3 pound loss, but it sure was fun to see myself only 4 pounds away from my pre-N (4) pregnancy weight (instead of 7).

No comments: