Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Thumb sucking...

Miss N (4) was the most oral baby ever. Of all time. Seriously. She is also still a thumbsucker. I'm not sure if she's ever going to stop. It hasn't affected the alignment of her teeth at all. Right now, she has perfect teeth. Who knows what will happen with her permanent ones.

Miss K (almost 2) was less oral than N, and became a thumb sucker. She sucks her thumb quite a bit, but I don't think she's as much of a thumb sucker as N was at almost 2. Ironically, one of her baby teeth is very crooked.

Miss T (8 months) is even less oral than her older sisters and has already seemingly given up her thumb sucking habit. I noticed the other day that she doesn't suck it. Not when she's falling asleep nor when she is asleep. I asked her dad if he'd seen her do it lately and he too has noticed that she hasn't been doing it. I never really thought she was that into her thumb.

Go figure... My baby gave up the thumb sooner than her biggest sister. Of course, it all could change. T could decide that she loves her thumb and start sucking it again. Right now, today (and for the last month or so), she is not a thumb sucker.

No comments: