Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A fish

I don't think I ever shared this fish with you. He's good. N (4) drew him about a month ago in preschool. They had been drawing with stencils, tracing and such, but this fish, he was done freehand by Miss N... She was looking at the stencil, but she did her own thing too. When I asked about the fish, the teacher told me how N had done it. And how N changed the tail and added the bubbles (don't mind that they are lower than his mouth). This fish is better than I could do. (Seriously. I am NOT an artist. My stick figures always look embarrassed.)

I can't believe how much she loves to draw. I wasn't sure I believed that she had done the fish freehand until she "made" her Daddy a universal remote for the television and DVD player. It looks similiar. She can draw that shape really well. I watched her making the remote the whole time. She did it all by herself. It was done freehand.


She wasn't quite done cutting it out when I took the picture. She makes us stuff all the time ... She often makes us things like replacement blades for the electric razor my husband uses, a back brush, a tootbrush, cell phones, and lots of other useful things. I think she's amazing, but I am the Mom so that's part of my job. To think my kiddos are very cool. I do! I love them!

No comments: