Friday, April 28, 2006

Refreshing

There is something so nice about waking up with rock hard b*reasts that are painful to the touch.

In case you needed a translation, this means that the baby slept through the night!!!!!! From 11:45 pm - 9 am. She actually fell asleep around 8 pm and then I nursed her right before I went to sleep and then she slept! You go girl!

(If you wake up with b*reasts like that and the baby nursed all night, then my recommendation is to go to the doctor as you most likely have mastitis.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome for T!! Awesome for you to sleep, too (less than awesome to have sore breats, though--OUCH! I can remember that feeling. It takes a minute for you to realize just why your chest is rock hard!). Hopefully she keeps this up so you can all be well rested!

Mrs. CP said...

Woo hoo T!! Hmm, I never get the rock hard feeling. I just wake up looking like I've been in a wet t-shirt contest. :-) Oh wait - I did once and you're right - I had mastitis! :-) How did T fare last night? Hope she slept well again!