Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's about time!

I've been meaning to add links to my blog and just haven't had time to do it. If you look over on the right and scroll down you'll see a few links to blogs I like and also to some of my favorite online places. Both lists are incredibly short right now. I can't decide if I want to add more or not. I don't want to link to blogs where I just lurk... I am linking to blogs where I actually interact with the person on a regular basis.

I do need to figure out how to re-arrange things so that the right column isn't so long... But that's a task for another day. (I will try to make links on the left column too, but I need to look at the html a bit to understand it and see if I can do some shifting.)(I'm sure I can figure out something!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you linked to me! I'm honored! Glad to hear the spring show went well (aside from being late). And you didn't even cry--impressive!