Sunday, March 26, 2006

We don't have little girls...

We have dolphins. Lately (the last week or two) Miss T (7 months) has a new way of communicating. She does a high pitched dolphin squeal and K (22 months) and N (4 years) respond. It is painful to the ear. 3 little dolphins... must check to see if the name is available on blog spot.

Oh speaking of blogs and addresses. I don't think I'm going to move to typepad from here. I'm just not wanting to pay the fee for the service. They don't seem to offer as much as they did 1.5 years ago in terms of stats and counters and control over your look and feel. I'm most likely staying here because over there I don't have control over the html on the template and I'm not used to the interface. I think their interface might be a little nicer, if you don't know html, but I know html, so it only frustrates me not to have complete control over things (not that I use them here, but if I wanted to I could!). If I paid for the premium blog level (like 8.95 or 14.95 a month) I could have a lot more control, but heck, I don't even want to pay $4.95 a month.

Only 2 or 3 people weighed in on the great blog debate... If you want a vote before the month ends (when they start charging me at Typepad) go over http://3littlegirls-ohmy.typepad.com/ and take a look.

More soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could record the sound and put it on the internet. Oh wait, maybe we don't want to hear it! It's funny, though!