Friday, August 27, 2010

Holy Mackerel

I missed my 5th blogoversary! I just realized it.

I was going back through posts to find one I knew I'd written; as I was doing so I was thinking about how much has changed since starting to blog 5 years ago, and I realized just how happy I am that I took the time to write this blog. I've been blogging less and less as the girls get older, but taking this trip down memory lane has inspired me to blog a bit more again.

I found this post about T aka Three-a and her nose; I had completely forgotten about this. I am so glad I wrote it--priceless. Even if NO ONE ELSE ever reads this blog, it's served its purpose.

In reflection style, I want to (someday) talk about how different my life is now, 5 years later, than it was then.

Totally different
Nutrition
Exercise
Bad Back
No babies any more

Of course, some things are...

Still the same
My stress it's always self-inflicted
My ability to research something (not always write about it)
My absopolutely bestest colleague, ever... I wish our former boss were still here too.
My wonderful husband

And then, of course, over the years, I've...

Learned a lot
About having little girls
About teaching
Nutrition
Being a tiny bit more zen in my approach to motherhood (thanks a lot to Nino, my role model.)

A new goal is to write in detail about each topic, but I don't know when that will happen, but I will make sure to blog more. Wish me a happy blogoversary if you still read, I used to have a few commenters, but I haven't heard from them over the years. I did really enjoy your thoughts and comments.

Thanks! xoxo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Happy Blogaversary. And I'm your role model? Really? That just makes me smile. I miss all the chats we used to have. Some day soon we need to re-connect! And of course I'd love to learn from you about nutrition/fitness. My body has staged a major revolt these last two years. I'm FAT. We'll have to see each other soon so that you can compare the two Ninos. ha ha ha xo