Monday, August 20, 2012

2 big things...

Back to school was today.  Sigh, the summer is over.  I'm not quite "back" to work yet.  I went in today, caught up with a couple of people, and then decided to go home so I could be there at pick up for the girls.  Yay for a short day!  The nanny was there at pick up, too, but that's fine.  I didn't know if I'd be busy or not.  Better two people for pick up than zero!

The other big thing... It's my blogoversary!

I started blogging right after Three-a was born.  It was crazy, and I wanted to remember the craziness.  I was so sleep deprived that I knew I wouldn't remember it. These days, I sometimes always am a lame blogger, but I enjoy looking back at the archives.  I hope in the future, the girls will enjoy the archives, too.  I have a family blog and they love to look at it and reminisce.  It's super fun to watch them read those posts.  I don't have them on this one yet as this is still "my place" to vent.  I rarely use it, but just in case I want to, it's still mine.

Okay, it's late and I'm tired.  School again tomorrow.  Only 179 more early morning wake ups before next summer.  Bleh. I'm depressed.

No comments: