Monday, January 02, 2012

It's over...

Break is over... WAH!  I don't want to go back to school and work tomorrow.  It's gonna be REALLY busy between now and January 19th--don't expect much from me.  We're really busy at work until the 19th and then really busy again until February 15th.

I'm teaching, too and it's also busy with big stuff occurring in the semester during January and February.

I'll just take it one day/project at a time.  If I think all that I have to do before the end of February, I'll cry. Seriously.

Over break, I got to spend lots of time with little girls and MWH started teaching them how to program!  twoK is a natural, he says!  oNe is getting it, too, but at first, until twoK got interested in it, oNe wasn't that interested.  Then, when twoK started doing well, oNe got more interested.  Sometimes sibling rivalry is a positive thing.  Heh.  Three-a is learning by observing.  If you're interested in seeing what oNe and twoK are doing, check out the other blog, er, soon.  I've got to post it over there, first--as soon as I get a chance.

So I didn't accomplish as much as I would have liked to accomplish over break.  I worked as many hours as I said I would (actually even a few more), but it doesn't feel like it was enough and I feel behind schedule going back.  The good news is I got to 1) play with kitties 2) do 5 Zumba classes 3) do one Dailey Method, and 4) sleep in a lot.  

It'll be okay.  It'll be okay.  Just keep repeating that phrase over and over... It'll be okay.










No comments: