Monday, October 10, 2011

Yup

I am sick.  I tried to fight it and not give in, but last night, I might have even been running a fever.  As Three-a reminded me, a cold is MUCH better than norovirus.  My little optimist.  I thanked her for reminding me and told her I loved my cold.  It's true.  Okay, moving on.

Today is our anniversary!  Happy Anniversary MWH.  I love you in sickness and in health.  I'm sorry I am the sick-y today.  We'll take a day to play and hang out in a week or so.  I love you in crazy, insane times, too.

Thank you for taking me to a Vegan restaurant on Saturday night.  It was super fun to go, open the menu and to know that I would happily eat ANY of the entrees on there.  Super fun.  You win the best husband ever award!



P.S.  Hey, P.S., we were thinking we should go there with you and L!

No comments: