Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Yay! Zumba for me! Today!

In an hour and 1/2, but who is counting?  I love Zumba.  It's my sanity-keeper.  I love to dance.  I'm not very good, and I've been dancing my whole life, so I should be better, but who cares!  Dance like no one is watching--that's my motto.

I am so thankful that I have a love of dance.  I never feel like it's a "have to" work out, it's an I-WANT-to-work-out-thing when  I'm heading for a dance class.  I do feel like it's an "I have to thing" when I lift weights/do Pilates/do Dailey Method.  However, when I think about how strength building helps me be a better dancer, then it's easier to find the motivation.

Yea, I'm avoiding writing about anything but light and fluffy stuff right now.  Here are some random tidbits for now.

Our wood floor is still "acclimating" and being installed.  We are waiting to start on the stairs until some more "parts" come in.  I'm hoping the parts will be here at the end of the week.

I need to write about elderberry.  There's a link if you're curious.

I'm amazed that I haven't had a migraine aura from the grief.  I realize it hasn't been that long, and that I could be jinxing myself by typing these words, but as I said I'm working really hard to stay away from my triggers. We'll see if I can make it through an upcoming trip (in November for OLU) without getting a migraine aura.

What else...  I need to do an update on what the girls are like this year.  That's one of the main purposes of this blog and I'm failing miserably in doing that.   More soon... it's the best I can do right now.


No comments: