Sunday, August 14, 2011

Completely random

Last night, I had a dream where I invented the world's tastiest low carbohydrate and high protein pizza crust. Plus, it somehow helped you delete spam emails in a single keystroke. Now, that's a good pizza crust!




On a different note, when I was pregnant with Three-a, she'd dig her toes into my uterus and push. It felt so weird. At the time, I didn't know what she was doing, but when she came out, she kept doing it and I figured out what the movement was.

Now, at almost six, she still likes to put her feet on me, dig her toes in and push. It's so odd. (I may have mentioned the digging her toes in and pushing thing before, but who knew she'd still be doing it at 6. I wonder if she'll do it when she's grown up. Not necessarily to me, but maybe to her spouse?)


Happy Sunday. My brother is here. We had a fun day, yesterday. Today, I need to get a little work done before we play, so I'm going to go do that, now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)