Sunday, July 31, 2011

status report

1. Less than 20 days until school.

2. twoK got her first day of school outfit. She looks so grown up. It's a cute flowery skirt with a navy blue top.

3. oNe doesn't want a new outfit. She doesn't want to dress up. She and twoK are so opposite. I did talk her into a new t-shirt.

4. Three-a picked out her new outfit. It's cute! Purply-dress with flowers. It looks like a Three-a outfit.

5. Hrm... Need to think about their shoes for fall/winter. (It's always something.) I wonder if we're going to have a long Indian Summer. It's been such a mild summer. Last fall, we had very warm days after school started.

6. I've made some progress on my class. I want to get the syllabus done THIS WEEK. I don't know if I will manage. I meet the students, soon, but the course doesn't start until September. I feel behind and the course hasn't even started.

7. I need to tell you about chlorella... my new favorite supplement, but that will have to wait.

8. I also need to tell you about my new favorite food, a tofu spread, but there aren't any pictures of it on the web. I'll have to take some and share, soon.

9. The girls continue to delight and be easy and enjoyable. We went to the beach, this weekend, and I didn't have to get in the water, nor did I have to worry about one of them running off. It was so good.

No comments: