Monday, June 13, 2011

babysitters

Wowza... We had a new babysitter today. Remind me to tell our existing babysitter how much I appreciate her. The new one was super sweet, but she wasn't real, "in charge." The girls were totally out of control until I came out and reminded them of appropriate behavior.

I'm writing a report for work. The panic of the deadline is finally setting in. Last week, I did a little, but I think I've managed to do as much today as I did all of last week. (Maybe not, but I did a LOT, and I still have more to do, tonight.) In the meantime, I must take little girls who have been cooped up all day to the park.

1 comment:

KJ said...

I hate that! I have a couple--very young ones, only for occasional use--who have NO IDEA that babysitting includes, say, removing the pizza from the table after dinner. As for who is in charge--that would be Lily.