Friday, April 08, 2011

It's okay...

For me to work a little less... Really, it is... If I keep saying it, I'll believe it, one day.

I have super fun days with the girls so I should work less. However, I get a little sad when I think about not working as much, though. There's a lot I want to do RIGHT NOW but there will still be a lot of fun stuff to do where I work in 5 years or even 10. always worry that I won't have the opportunity in the future, but I'm guessing I will. The goal for me is to work really hard when I'm at work and to keep people informed about my plans for working more in the future. My goal should be to work on 1-2 projects and not overextend myself.

I'm pretty sure I've written this post, previously. I'm pretty sure you recognize this as a theme I keep revisiting, eh?

No comments: