Friday, March 18, 2011

You saw it coming, right?

I was so relieved about oNe, yesterday.... Last night, she threw up again. Argh. Poor MWH cleaned it up. I was a bit overwhelmed and he did it. Thank you MWH. I owe you. He and I both washed our hands a billion times and then tried to fall back asleep. When you get woken up in the middle of the night because a kid throws up, it's not so easy to go back to sleep.

Today, she is eating, drinking, and feeling MUCH better. She had the gall to ask if she could go to school. I had explained, last night, that she was NOT to ask me that until it had been 48 hours since her last throw up. We went over it again this morning. I told her if she did not throw up all weekend she could go Monday. We'll see what happens. OH, PLEASE, NO MORE.

You can go over to "the other blog" to read a cheerier post about the girl and "Finding Nemo."

No comments: