Saturday, March 05, 2011

catch up

This weekend is a pretty "light" weekend... We have gymnastics this morning and then NOTHING ELSE scheduled for Saturday!!!! WOOOOO! (I might sneak in a work out class and we have to get a present for the birthday party on Sunday...)

oNe has homework to make up this weekend. Motivating her to work over the weekend is tough. She just finished reading her book for her book report and now has to do the "pre-report" on it by Monday.

oNe's been having a difficult time at school, lately. Not terribly difficulty, but a little. Her teacher finds she's not paying attention, forgetting to do stuff, and being sort of "all over the place." I totally know what the teacher means. When oNe is into something she's FABULOUS, but she's not that into school right now. We (the teacher and MWH and me) have to help her gain strategies so that she can keep track of what she's supposed to be doing better. Ah, good times.

Sidenote: It's frustrating to see oNe doing some of the stuff I did as a kid, granted I turned out okay, but if she would listen occasionally, life would just be easier for her and for the rest of us! That girl has to reinvent the wheel ALL THE TIME.

Oh yeah, the rest of our weekend... twoK and I have to go sell Girl Scout Cookies on Sunday morning. (Let me know if you need any We'll be outside the Starbucks. Stop by if you can.) On Sunday, in the afternoon, Three-a has a birthday party to attend, oNe's kitty has a vet appointment, Three-a and oNe have 4-H... I guess Sunday isn't so "light;" I'm tired just thinking about it. For now, I'll go do a little work on my stuff and then get ready for my work out class! (I still need to tell you about it.)

No comments: