Thursday, July 22, 2010

Feeling BLUE!!

Goodbye Purple... Hello Blue!

Note to self, the little girls' picture from the purple blog era can be found in "BeFunky-6.jpg" from 2008. Apparently, that picture was taken in August of 2008... have I really had the purple design for nearly two years?

(Apparently, I have... I talked about a new design in August, 2008, and that's when the photo was taken. Yikes! I was stuck in a rut! I do really like that picture of the backs of the little girls, and apparently time flies!)

So, what do you think of the new digs? I like the new picture. Thank you MWH for taking it!

Obviously, this week at work isn't as busy for me as last week was. Last week was crazy and N3nny was on vacation. This week, she's back and I'm less busy. Isn't it funny how that happens? I dislike it when I'm super busy and I worry that I don't have enough work when I'm less busy. I guess, it's good to have a little break this week--it meant I got to re-design the blog.

A big Happy Birthday to PS (yesterday) and another one to KJ (tomorrow).

Less than one month until school starts...I don't want them to go back! YIKES!

1 comment:

PS said...

I like it! And thanks for the bday wishes :)