Sunday, November 08, 2009

sunday night

Three-a is styling my hair and has been for about 45 minutes. I think it's done, but she doesn't. She's using a comb and my scalp is getting sore. I just asked her to switch to a brush. Why didn't I think of this 43 minutes ago? I'm a little slow. She's giving me a makeover. She just put a flower barrette in my hair and told me I look very cute.

oNe is eating a pomegranate. She loves them. She is the healthiest eating kid I know. She has been forever. Now, one of her favorite food combinations is brown rice, broccoli, and cheddar cheese. She asks for it a lot.

twoK is melting down. She's been crying a lot all day. MWH has called her "fragile" and it's true. I'm hoping she's just tired. Yesterday, she was pretty fragile too. It's tough to be a twoK! I'm hoping she'll go fall asleep for a little while so we can wake her up, give her dinner and a quick bath... She'll probably sleep better tonight if she has a nap... Yea, it's almost 6 pm, but twoK is a sleeper now. She's making up for all the sleep she missed out on when she was 0-3 and didn't sleep.

Lunch today was at our favorite Mexican restaurant, then we played at the park. Except for all the screaming from the little girl, mostly twoK and Three-a and mostly because oNe was bothering them), it's been a lovely day. I still want to ride my exercise bike and do my exercise ball video (it's good for my core).

No comments: