Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back to my knee....

I've been analyzing my knee, 'cause that's what I do in my spare time, and I think I have about 3-4 things wrong with my knee, and that's why the pain is still there... tendonitis in the front, tendonitis in the back (popliteal), arthritis in the front, and then pain in my knee from my back--referred pain.

Despite how much is wrong, I do think my knee is getting better. It's VERY slow going, but it is feeling better. For example*, yesterday I was in a bounce house, bouncing, not jumping--shhhhh don't tell my physical therapist as she might not like knowing that--but despite my activity, my knee isn't too sore today.

Another example, at the beginning of September, I tried a bouncy thing and my knee HATED IT...Instantly it HATED IT, and complained about it for a week or so.


It's sore in the front today... arthritis or tendonitis? You vote. I'm thinking it might be the tendonitis.




*That's for you PS!

No comments: