Thursday, October 01, 2009

agoneeeeezing

Did you get the pun? What if I said, agokneeeeezing?

I haven't been posting lately because 1) Mom visiting and 2) all I would discuss is my knee. Here's a short update on my knee.

I went to the doctor last Wednesday. After a very cursory exam, the doctor scolded me for googling, told me there was no way the numbness was from my knee, that it was from my back, and then she handed me an order for an MRI on my knee. After agokneeeeezing, I think I've decided I don't (k)need the MRI on my knee. I think my knee is getting better; I have some tendonitis to deal with, resting it will help, but we know how hard it is for me to NOT work out. I also have to continue strengthening the muscles around my knee. I do think it is getting better.

Now, I am seeing the PT for my back, and I'll write about the back later.


Quick update on my Mom's visit....Actually, no, I'll do this later.
She's fine, and the visit is as I expected, but some stuff happened back where she lives (her house was broken into) and it's awful and frustrating. I'll write about that later.

Now, back to work for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life sounds stressful right now. I'm sorry, babe. Hang in there. Everything passes, remember? Wishes for health for you, lots and lots of sleep (again for you) and peace for you and your Mom.

:::hugs::::