Tuesday, September 22, 2009

seeing pinwheels and zig zags

If you thought, as you read the blitle, it sounds like she had an aura, you'd be right. It lasted 20 minutes and wasn't too bad. I could mostly see through it. I took ibuprofen and am hoping for the best--no headache. We fly home today. I am going to go take a quick ride on the exercise bike to to some stress relief and therapy for my knee before we leave. I think exercise helps me feel better. Go endorphins.

I think, stress and dehydration are my triggers. Last night, before I went to bed, I thought, I hope I don't get a headache, I didn't drink very much water today. I should have probably gone and drank a big glass. Oh well. I haven't had an aura since end of January, I think. Go Co-Q10.

Stressors this week:
Work
Traveling
Being away from MWH!
Being away from twoK and Three-a
Being with my Mom (love her, but it is a stress!)
The numbness in my leg (I'll tell you about that later)
Flying home and landing at 11 pm. Having to drive myself, my Mom and oNe home at that hour when we're used to being fast asleep at that time.

Okay...lalalalala... trying to put myself in a happy place.

No comments: