Thursday, September 10, 2009

Got an email

Asking me what my favorite "boy names" are....

If we'd have had a boy, we probably would have named him after MWH and would have called him either "Cole" or "Niko" to prevent confusion between the names being the same.

We probably would have used my father's first name and MWH's dad's middle name (Joseph) as the middle name for a little male baby. We used the feminine version of my father's first name and MWH's dad's middle name for Three-a's middle name.

We never finalized "boy names" because each time, we knew we were having a girl by the ultrasound around 15-18 weeks. (With oNe, we were only 80% sure she was a girl, because her legs were crossed.)

You didn't ask, but there you go.

1 comment:

RUTH said...

When I was about 10 weeks pregnant I got a names book out of the library. It had boys names first. I couldn't get into it at all. Whenever I started looking at the boys names I'd think "but we're not having a boy" then I'd think "a) we have no idea whether we're having boys or girls, b) we know it's twins so there is a 75% chance of at least one boy, and c) why am I suddenly irrational?" Eventually I gave up and just looked at girls names. Luckily when we finally found out what sex they were it was two girls.