Thursday, June 11, 2009

weird

My technology is being weird today. Our ISP has been really not good for the last couple of days. I'm now "wired in" not on airport and it kind of sucks. It is working a teeny bit better since I've plugged in, but not great. I dislike being "tied" to the router though. (How spoiled am I?)

How come though, when I was being "stupid" and posting something in the wrong place in Facebook (on a wall rather than a comment) that the connection went through instantly and it worked the FIRST TIME instead of all the other times when it WOULDN'T go? Now I'm embarrassed.

I'll get over it. It's not a huge deal. Whatever. Just annoyed that the ISP chose to connect when I was making a mistake. It's ALL a conspiracy against me, eh?

What else?

Oh, I saw someone who I haven't seen for about 6 months. She does Zumba. She's shrinking. Not so much that you'd think, "Oh, my, she's lost weight!" But more like, "Wow, she looks really toned, and maybe a teeny bit smaller." I hope that's what's happening to me. I hope I'm shrinking in good ways. I have some, ahem, body distortion issues. I share them with MWH, but not with the girls. With the girls, I focus on how much fun it is to dance and move. And how that is important for health. They like to see me go to my classes so I stay healthy.

I don't see that I've lost weight or that I look different... except, sometimes, in photos. Sometimes, I see pictures and I'm pleasantly surprised. Mostly, I focus on the negative and tell myself to WORK HARDER. I think seeing this person, C, was a good reminder to me that life is a marathon not a sprint and to just keep doing what I'm doing and NOT worry about it.

Other stuff...

OMG (said in a high pitch squeal-y voice)... I am in love with all the new Mac books. And then, there's the Air. I don't know why I am so enthralled. My current Mac Book Pro is lovely still. I do love technology.

oNe has a hip hop show very soon. I must go.

Tomorrow is the last day of school! I. am. so. excited.

Remind me to tell you about twoK and her tiptoes.

No comments: