Saturday, June 20, 2009

less

Three-a seems to be feeling a lot better. I haven't taken her temperature this morning, but I'm guessing if she has one, it's only about 100. Last night, all night, she stayed about 102. twoK was about 100.4. twoK seemed warmer right before bed, but I didn't retake her temperature. I gave both twoK and Three-a a nice dose of motrin/advil/ibuprofen and sent them to bed.

I got up once with them at 2:30 am.... I'm a little fuzzy as to why Three-a was crying. Oh, yea, twoK had rolled into her and was "annoying" her. Three-a was very upset. I moved twoK over and comforted Three-a. Then, I stumbled back to bed.

In our house, the girls sleep "downstairs." Our main level, where our bedroom is elevated. Their level is ground level, but it feels like a "downstairs" as it's darker and cooler. Anyway, we love the layout of the house because the girls get the "lower level" and we get the main level. Obviously they play upstairs too, but it's like a "kids level" and a "grown up" level. The only time I don't like the layout is when there are night wakings. It's not too bad now. MWH or I probably have to get up 1-2 times a month.

Anyway... There's more I want to write about, but I should probably go eat something. I did Zumba this morning. I don't think I burned my usual ~700-800 calories in this class, but I did probably get ~400. I had one of these after class. It was okay. I think I'd just go with a tea after class next time.

It's really odd, but I haven't been wanting coffee the last few days. I've probably had about 1/2 to 1/4 of my usual intake. I'm going with it. I'm drinking an increased amount of tea, because it tastes good and I want to avoid a headache. It's so weird that I don't want coffee. I started taking a new supplement, grape seed extract, and that's the only thing that is significantly different for me. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the layout of your house. Thinking about it makes me miss you and the girls. Our visit was so fun but way too short. Can you believe it's almost been a year? No fair. :(

No idea about the coffee "aversion." What's the grape seed extract for and are you ever going to write a post about all the supplements you take. It's all obviously working. Inquiring minds want to know! :)