Friday, June 26, 2009

In review

Boy, it's been a crazy week, eh?

I'm not going to write about MJ, Farrah, or Ed. I am sorry they are gone. They were each amazing.

I'm going to move things down to my own little local area and talk about my week in review.

Progress for me.... I can either work 20 hours a week at work or 25 hours a week at work each week.* This week, I probably could have stretched myself really thin and worked 25, but I said, "NO!" to myself and stopped at 20. Go me! It would have been kind of silly to push myself so hard this week. Since I opted to work a little less hard, I took time to get a pedicure with two friends, go to dinner with another set of friends and then go swimming with the girls at my friend's house** this afternoon.

I did a lot of work that felt good this week. We're wrapping up work on two projects and it's fun when presentations start to come together. It's great to see the culmination of 1-2 months of work. Very rewarding.

All in all, a good week

The girls, they finished their swim lessons. Three-a and twoK moved up a level. oNe is still at the same level, but she looks good swimming. I may/may not try to have them take another round of swim lessons this summer or early fall.

Okay, I should end for now so we can get little girls in bed. I'll post more soon. I want to write about

1) Dinner with the set of friends I hadn't seen forever
2) Swimming at the Y versus finding another place

oh! I cleaned the kitchen floor this week! That's blog worthy. I have been so busy that it's been a while. I need to get my carpets cleaned. I'm going to try to get that accomplished in July. Can you believe it's almost July??????

* (It's my understanding that I have to use my "leave without pay" in full day increments and 5 hours = full day. PS, correct me if I'm wrong!)
**super fun!

No comments: