Friday, March 06, 2009

positive, really

Focus on the positive!

It's been a good day.

Don't think about the stuff you don't know. Don't stress. You are only human. It's OKAY.

Earlier today, I was positively giddy, then I was happy, now I'm overwhelmed.

Remind me to tell you about my interaction with twoK's preschool teacher... Or maybe not. Let's just leave it at, I don't think she and I connected very well. I don't think it was either of our faults (exactly). I think it will be hard for me to convince her that I am not a loser Mom. I am not. I am kind of annoyed with her, but I'm willing to move past it. I am not going to hold her view of the world against her. The interaction with her took me down from "giddy" to just happy. Ugh.

Okay, this is something I'm proud I've accomplished today....I bought some reusable sandwich bags!

Woo!

My friend told me about them. I was talking with her and saying how I wanted something like a reusable bag for oNe's sandwiches because her lunch box was too small for a container for her sandwich. It never had occurred to me to google to see if reusable sandwich bags existed, but my friend knew they existed. Once she told me of their existence, it was easy to find them. Woo! I can feel a bit more green now! Yippeeeeeeeee! I'll report back on them when I get them. Let me know if you have used them.

Oh... My favorite moment today was when the girls were singing for me and I had to dance to their singing. They are so cute! Then, they'd stop singing and I had to stop dancing.

No comments: