Monday, March 30, 2009

My mind...

twoK has a mind. She keeps talking about how she is doing things "in her mind." It's really cute.

Yes, it's normal, and not that exciting developmentally, but she's really cute. She has been working on "lying" for about a year... I started a post about that... This is a place holder for a post about Theory of Mind when I have time to write about it. It's been about a year since I did the "appearance reality tasks" with the girls. twoK sometimes got it and sometimes didn't last year. This year, she'll totally pass the task.

As I drive, Three-a keeps telling me, "If you turn around, that road will take us home." She points at the other lane in the road.

oNe has another loose tooth.

Oh, I forgot to write about Three-a and twoK's teacher conferences at preschool.... Another note to myself to do it soon!

No comments: