Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The girls playing at the park



I'm playing around with Be Funky again.

If you know me in Facebook, you've seen some of the pictures I've made there. You may also have noticed that I really like purple ... All my photos that have color in them from Be Funky have a shade of purple. (I guess the banner on my blog does too. Our kitchen is purple too. Next up, maybe some burgundy. That's the color in our dining room. And on our front door.)

I'm tired. I hope to feel caught up a little bit on life in the next couple of days. I hope I can actually write a semi-interesting / meaningful post soon. I feel like I've been so scattered as of late.... Sorry, what was I saying?

Okay... zzzzzzz.

1 comment:

Lola Granola said...

I like those pictures!! I am going to try that!

I am blogging again, yea. ANd with my NEW LAPTOP (I am seeing how many media I can mention it in today) it will be even better, because I will stay online working in town.

XO