Sunday, March 15, 2009

lots

1. My Mom comes to visit this week. I haven't cleaned. I waffle between doing very minimal cleaning and hiring a cleaning service to scrub my house. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

2. I survived the conference. I learned tons. I think it was good. We have a lot to do in the next 2 weeks and 2 days. Yikes.

3. I spent yesterday sitting very still for a while. Apparently, I ate something that disagreed with me, and it was best to NOT move. After a few hours, I was mostly recovered. Totally weird.

4. While I sat (very) still I got some work done.

5. Today, oNe and I went to a birthday party. She played air hockey for the first time and cried when she made a point (on herself) for the other girl. Other than that, it was fun, but not as much fun as parties at that place usually are. I think it's because usually we are going to parties where we know more people.

6. Tomorrow she has the day off of school.

7. oNe's cat just leaped in my lap and ran across the computer. Spaz! Now he's sitting in the chair NEXT to me.

8. I got a craving to watch Men in Black last night. Actually, I realized it won't be too much longer (in the grand scheme of things) that oNe, twoK and Three-a can watch it with us. After I realized this, I wanted to watch it. Fortunately, Netflix had it available online so MWH and I watched about 1/2 of it last night.

9. I'm tired.

10. I am so glad to be home! Yesterday, after having missed the girls for 3 days, I was so patient with them. It was amazing. Today, I was still patient, but not quite as patient. Tomorrow, I'm sure I'll be back to normal.

11. Okay, most go read/try to write. I'll probably have more luck with the former than the latter tonight.

No comments: