Friday, January 02, 2009

Whew

This morning, I got up and went to Zumba at 9 am. I am NOT a morning person. I moved more at 9 am today than I usually move in a month (or two) at 9 am.

Now, MWH is at work. We had some other "morning fun" NOT... I'll tell you about it later. Maybe in a year or so. Seriously. I'm a tease, eh? No need to be concerned, the "fun" has nothing to do with any one in my family or my friends. It's a crazy, unrelated person. Good times. (If you know me, you'll hear about it in person, I'm quite sure.)

I'm really exhausted from the work out. Now I feel like I've been beaten up and I lost. I feel wimpy because it was only an hour and 15 minutes of class. Granted, it was 1) way earlier than usual, 2) a lot hotter than usual in the room (and we all know what heat does to me, 3) the second day in a row, and 4) taught by a former professional dancer and professional athlete. I should NOT feel wimpy, but I do. Sigh.




Okay, moving on... oNe and twoK begged me to read them some Harry Potter this morning. Fun!




We might go to Tar*get to buy some ornaments on sale.

1 comment:

Zaz said...

1) You are not a wimp. I'm sure I would die after about 5 minutes of Zumba

2) I'm so intrigued, hopefully you will remember to tell me about whatever you were talking about!

Word Verification: "prept" (I hope I am!)