Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Oh!

I forgot to write about the best part of the long weekend... We got together with our favorite peeps for dinner. (Due to illness, one of the couples couldn't be there this time.)

It was great seeing my friends. I haven't seen former supervisor (now known as FS for former supervisor or "forever supervisor") since.... gosh, maybe August or September at the last swimming get-together.

It's been kind o' crazy around here with teaching and traveling for class, writing two new project proposals and traveling back to see Dad twice this fall. Whew! No wonder I'm tired!

Yea, seriously, I'm tired. I'm trying to take it a teeny bit easier. Class is winding down. I have one more assignment to grade. I have about 5 more published papers to read (before I can grade--'cause they are writing about a paper of their choice) and I have one more set of readings to go through with them (so I have to read 3 more articles). The articles this time are fairly easy though so that's good. I should be done with class and grades by 12/15 or 16.



I've started on Christmas shopping, but need to order these for the girls. I think Santa is going to bring 3 of these so they each get one. We'll get them some books and other things, but I don't like to do too much stuff at the holidays. Our family does a great job of buying WAY too much stuff. I have toothbrushes and bath toys for the stocking already...



Dad update...not much news. He is about the same (or a teeny bit worse (mentally) or a teeny bit better (stronger)) as he was when he got out of the hospital. I should ask my Mom when they are going to do a blood work panel on him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got the girls all their stocking stuff yesterday. I'm so pleased with myself. I'm never that organized! lol