Monday, December 01, 2008

Technology

Saturday
We are at "huge technology store that starts with an f" and we are shopping for many things. The girls and I are sitting having a snack (ice cream) while MWH looks at flat screen TVs. I gave us a deadline of Thanksgiving. We missed it with all the stuff with my Dad.



The above was typed on my iPhone

Sunday
Let's see... We spent about 2.5 hours in the big tech store. We went in mid-afternoon and it was dark when we came out. It was lots of fun for the first 1.5 hours. We had our snack and then headed to the bathrooms. Unfortunately, they were closed. We learned (or MWH did) a lot about flat screens. However, at the end of the day, neither of us felt like we could make a decision and purchase one. We felt a little like we'd been at Disneyland. We were all beaten up and exhausted.

Today, after recharging and researching a bit more, MWH went out and got us a new flat screen. Woo! I am very impressed that we managed to get one this weekend. Wowza. The girls must be getting older (we couldn't have done this without nanny-help last year).

At the big tech store I got a few ideas for the girls for the upcoming holiday that starts with a C...

I think oNe would enjoy a calculator. She told me the other day how much she loves to do math and think about numbers. You go girl!

There were many cool flashlights...including a little hand crank one. Three-a needs that because she runs through batteries like crazy.

While we were walking through the store Three-a said, "I need a camera and an iPhone." She's a girl like me!

I showed oNe how the iPhone can do GPS-like maps and show where you are (a little blue dot) on your path to wherever you want to go. She now likes to watch navigation on the iPhone.

There were some cool princess things at the store for twoK too. There was a D*is*ney princess pen with several different ink colors and a built-in flashlight. She will love it (If I manage to get back to the store)!

No comments: