Monday, December 08, 2008

It's beginning to look a little like....

High School...
In facebook.

Oh my.

Just for the record, I was a member of facebook back before it was really cool. I joined in the fall of 2005. I have to join these kinds of sites for some of the work I do and indeed, I do.

I am now friends with several people from my high school. Some of them were actually my friends during high school. I like facebook and have grown more fond of it while teaching the class I am teaching. My students use it and it is a fun way to get to know them better (remember, I teach online this semester).

Oh! The professor I was filling in for this semester said I could have the class again in the fall! I am excited.

What else? Yesterday I did

1) Zumba
2) Laundry (and MWH helped!)
3) didn't read an article. I read one page of one...
4) I didn't finish grading J's make-up paper.

I am falling behind. I need to kick myself in the pants.

Dad is doing a little bit worse. Sigh.

How are you?

2 comments:

Zaz said...

At last count, I have 41 high school friends!!! (Out of 277). Probably the generational thing helps. It is weird, but kind of fun to see what they are up to.

Anonymous said...

I miss you! I miss chatting with you on a more regular basis. Really, I do. We should text.

Sorry to hear about Dad. Continued prayers, there.

Facebook. I'm loving it now. I signed up before but I hated it. Funny.