Thursday, December 11, 2008

<3 for Swistle

Thanks to Swistle a lot of my holiday shopping is done. Woo! The girls are going to get this from Santa. They will also get this, this and this.

I like to give the girls "one" present from Santa if possible. Since they are so close in age, it works (in my opinion). Something they will like, and use together, but something they wouldn't necessarily ask for on their own. (twoK has indicated she likes this castle when we've seen it in stores and I've been meaning to get it but haven't yet.)

I need to get oNe something else for the holidays, that will be from Mom and Dad not Santa, but she's actually kind of hard to shop for...

twoK will get a Fancy Nancy Doll.

Three-a will get something from the Diego world, or the Thomas world. Three-a is such a mix of the other girls. Some days she's only about girly toys and somedays she tells me, "I Don't Like Princesses."

Heh.

2 comments:

Swistle said...

AWESOME. I am SO CLOSE to buying either castle or dollhouse.

Anonymous said...

YES! That is the exact one that I, ahem, SANTA got for Anna. Great minds, I tell ya. :)