Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Whoa.

It's almost Thanksgiving. Whoa. How can it be? And then, it's almost Christmas. Good grief. Someone please slow time down. Please?

We have no plans for Thursday and I'm good with that! We'll play at the park with the girls and make some food. We used to make fajitas for Thanksgiving. We did it many years and thought it was our tradition. Last year, we ate with friends and didn't eat turkey, but we didn't have fajitas either. We had steak (our fav kind), dressing, yams, salad, and other stuff... can't remember what all. It was a fun evening. We'll see those friends on Friday this year pending wellness (see previous post).

Oh... yea... Last year, I wrote about how much I hate going grocery shopping at Thanksgiving.... I think everyone does. In the craziness that is occurring right now, I forgot that. I guess I should plan food and get it tomorrow if I can. Sigh. Always something.

After reading the post from 2005, I feel like maybe I want to make fajitas. Hrm. Maybe.

No comments: