Tuesday, November 25, 2008

everywhere

Germs.

N3nny's husband threw up today. I'm on high germ-alert.

If we get sick, my weight will probably hit the weight I was at my wedding. Someday, I'll do a post reflecting on the benefits of Zumba, but not today.

I just searched, but I can't find the post where I said I wanted to lose another inch off my hips and 2 off my stomach. I *thought* I wrote that. I know I told my friend C that. I think I have achieved that with Zumba.

Now, I want another 2 inches off my stomach, and if I never lose another inch off my hips, it won't matter that much. I'm okay with my hips. Most likely though, if I lose 2 more inches off my stomach, I'll end up losing another inch off the hips. It'll probably take a LONG time to make all this happen. It's okay. I LIKE to workout.

I might even get certified to teach Zumba. Crazy! I've danced a lot, I could do it. I would like to do my own choreography. I like some of the straight Zumba choreography, but I love my Zumba teacher's choreography. She is an amazing dancer. AMAZING.



In other news, twoK now eats peas and doesn't complain too much. Click here if you want to read more about the journey of getting twoK to eat peas.





Three-a has slept with twoK in her bed for 2 nights now. On Saturday, all the girls slept in the "sleeping quarters room." On Sunday, we moved twoK's bed into the room where Three-a currently sleeps to help control the contagion that oNe brought home. Three-a slept with twoK on Sunday night, but Monday night, she slept in her crib while twoK slept in the bed in the same room. Tonight, we moved twoK's bed back to the sleeping quarters room and we'll see where Three-a sleeps. I'd like them to sleep in there eventually, but whenever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG you're going to drive me batty with the weight/inch loss. You sound obsessive just like me, except you're kicking ass and I'm just growing mine. HA HA HA When I read you, it's like reading my own thoughts. An inch here, an inch there... it's just weird and funny. I love you.

Oh! And add to that, the girls' sleeping arrangement and forget it. We might as well share a brain, though I would prefer a larger share of yours. Mine's just not as sharp. lol

Happy Thanksgiving, sweetheart. Next time we get together we must make it a point to spend more time!

:::hugs:::