Thursday, November 27, 2008

Lazy Day

Highlights

Dad actually got to go home for a few hours today. I didn't know if he would be able to do it. My brother got him and it all went well. Dad ate a lot (for him in this state). He was there for about 3 hours. We did a little video chat so the girls got to see him and he the girls (NOT NEARLY AS GOOD AS face-to-face) but we recorded it. I'm thrilled he got to go home. So happy!


Three-a has started saying, "I'm the youngest and oNe is the oldest." She'll tell people this. It's very funny and cute.

Three-a washed dishes with MWH... He left her to go do something and she was washing a pan.... She played happily washing the same pan for about 1/2 hour--he got sidetracked. She kept adding soap and water. It's the cleanest the pan has EVER been. I didn't stop her because she was having so much fun!


MWH did some laundry and cleaned some in our room! Go MWH! Thank you!


The soup was fun to make and yummy.


twoK and Three-a played with MoonSand for a long time today. I don't like the stuff, it's messy, but they totally enjoyed it.


I got a chance to catch up a bit with my friend who had twins on Halloween. That was nice.


It was such a lazy day that we didn't even make it to a park. It was good. The girls were content and not stir crazy and I needed low-key!

No comments: