Saturday, November 15, 2008

Grape seeds

Yep, I'm on a pro-grape seed kick. I accidentally bought some seeded grapes. oNe freaked out about them when I sent them (unknowingly) in her lunch. I googled and found just how good the grape seed is. She's not buying it, but I am eating them with gusto. I think they are an anti-aging thing. I'm sure I'll write more about them soon.

Remember when I googled about watermelon seeds. Can you imagine what I must be like as a mother? I'm not sure honey, let's go look it up. How annoying I must be! The little girls all know and love the Internet already. They do think of it as all knowing. I'm working on getting them to understand it. They already do in their own digital native ways.... I'll write more about that later.

What else......I get a moment... A moment before going to a very fun thing for ME! It's a special Zumba thing. I'm excited about it, but I'm a little worried about how TIRED I am going into it. I'll go get some coffee and that will help... hrmmmmm... Maybe I need to cut this short and go get coffee now. Probably should... More soon.

(Perhaps I should have just called this post, MORE SOON.... Heh.)

1 comment:

Mrs. CP said...

There is a Zumba class at my gym tonight. I want to check it out, but I'm so nervous. I wish you were here! :-)