Friday, October 03, 2008

less than 2 hours

I just dropped twoK and Three-a off at pre-K and pre-school. From the time the door shuts behind me as I walk out of their school until the time I have to go to oNe's school to pick her up is 2 hours. By the time I drive home, I get less than two hours. It's okay. I'm going to sit here for 5 minutes and then I'm going to go write some things for a new project for an hour and then I'll work on my teaching for 1/2 hour. Then it will be time for me to go get oNe.

I'm feeling a little busy. MWH can tell when I'm overwhelmed and stressed. Heh. I am sorry. It will be better soon. It's not that bad yet. I hope I can keep it at this level for the rest of this year and then be a little slower next year. At the moment, I have nothing new lined up for spring semester! I had planned to take this semester off from teaching, but then this new fabulous class came along. It's good. Really. Just busy.

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. On the new project (proposal), I just figured out how we relate to it. I need to talk to my friend/colleague PS about it. It's good for us to be involved, but we are VERY different. Anyway... I should probably relax for my last two minutes.

Remind me to do a post about oNe's kitty and C-Kitty soon.

Dad update... Not much new. He's slowly making a little progress. He's very stubborn though.

No comments: