Thursday, October 02, 2008

it goes

I am a leeeeeetle busy with work right now. It's good. Class, is busy, but good too.

Zumba is awesome. (Yes, I had my formative years in the 80s--you got a problem with that?)

Dad is in the rehabilitation place getting lots o' therapy. We wait to see what he can do.

MWH is MWH and we're trying to figure out what to do for our anniversary.

Three-a is NOT napping. She's playing fairly quietly, but I am supposed to be getting a lot of work done and I am somewhat distracted by her cuteness.

I am behind on pictures.

Hey, I just realized that we haven't heard anything from our cabinet maker... He thought he'd be done with things by now. With all the Dad worries, I'd forgotten. Hrm. Must go email.

I must also go prepare food for a potluck dinner tonight. Wowza.

Feeling busy!

(Doesn't this post feel like a REALLY long twitter?)

No comments: