Friday, September 05, 2008

This post brought to you by...

Zumba.  

Below is a picture of a Zumba Power Breakfast.  I invented it.  (Heh.)  It's eggs (3), brown rice, peas, parmesan cheese and fresh salsa.  I am sure it is a complete breakfast, and it gives me the energy to do a class of Zumba.  It takes a lot of energy to do a class.  A pair of pants I bought last spring, and were too small (because I bought them without trying them on) now fit.  The scale generally says 1(X-1)4 or 1(X-1)3 in the morning.  

I got 3 good workouts in this week.  Zumba just makes me feel good.  I love the challenge of the workout.  I'm learning how to do the moves more efficiently, and class is even more fun.  The nice thing about mastering the moves is that then, you can choose to amp them up when you want to, or take them down when you need a bit of a breather.  I've GOT to find my heart rate monitor.  I'm curious as to what my heart rate is during class.     


File this post under BORING to everyone but me.

No comments: