Saturday, September 13, 2008

peas

Three-a (3) is stalling. She doesn't want to go take a nap. She asked for peas. Heh. Who can say no to peas as snack? She knows me. She is eating them.

twoK (3.3) and oNe (6.6) are making clay dinosaurs, snakes and snowmen for a film. Claymation.

I got my hair cut yesterday. I grew all the layers out, and then after a couple of haircuts, I decided I wanted layers back. The hairdresser was dubious, but I convinced her. She loves the cut and I think I do too. You know, the day after a new cut, your hair can kind of look goofy? The goofiness is only slight this haircut so I imagine in a week, I'll absolutely love it.

This morning, we started gymnastics again. We're back to a routine (almost) for the fall. I can't believe it's mid-September. What all are you doing? Leave me a comment if I haven't heard from you in a while and let me know. (Alice, you there still?) Thinking good thoughts for my friend Ruth. We'll hope for mysterious quirk.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK all caught up, I think. You're a blogging dynamo! Hope your trip home this week isn't too stressful and that your Dad's surgery goes perfectly.

Hugs, friend!

Anonymous said...

I'm still here...

And I have exciting news - I got accepted to the Master's program I had applied to at Dalhousie University.

I'm now only 3 years away from my dream career as a Speech-Language Pathologist!!

I started this past week - and already I have a ton of reading to do! The good thing - it's all really interesting stuff to learn, so I don't mind the reading at all!

Colleen said...

Hello! Today was day one of two girls at school....if only girl #3 would have napped better, it would have been great. Just signed the girls up for dance (jazz pom-pon---not our first choice, but they're excited) on Fridays. At the end of October they will do swim lessons on Mondays. Rachel will have Brownies the 1st, 3rd and 5th Tuesdays right after school. Lauren, Kirsten and I will go to MOPS the 2nd and 4th Fridays in the morning and we'll do an aquatic play group in the afternoons when we feel like it. Yep, fall is shaping up to be busy!

Lola Granola said...

Yo ola. What's up, where are you, how are things. I am coming out of a seven year coma...of course I always thing that.

Fall,,could it BE crazier?

Zaz said...

I'm here too... now. Is it dumb that I feel not-blogging guilt? (Brain: YES, Other brain: no...)