Friday, September 12, 2008

overextended

I feel like am totally overextended.

Much of it comes from doing the "big client meeting," and I'm working on the start of a proposal. I worked more than double the normal amount of hours I've been working at this week. I also did a lot of prep work for my class, yet I'm still behind. I have been on the phone a lot with my brothers because my Dad is having surgery soon.

I think the surgery is going to help, but it's scary when someone in their late 80s has surgery. I plan to fly home to be there BEFORE the surgery. Today has been rather roller coaster-ish because at first they said he'd have the surgery ASAP... Then they said Monday, and now they are saying Thursday--the day it was originally scheduled. When I go see my Dad, I won't be taking any of the girls with me and that's another thing that makes me stress!

Life is a little crazy in an emotionally worried way.

No comments: