Thursday, September 25, 2008

It has begun

Cold season that is.

N (6.6) brought home the first cold of the season last Friday. She sniffled through the weekend. By Monday, she seemed good. Then T (3) got it. She was coming down with it Monday, downright miserable Tuesday, exhausted Wednesday and a great deal better today. N3nny and I seem to have it now. I started having a teeny bit stuffy nose on Tuesday night, but didn't even think about the fact that I might be getting a cold until Wednesday night. Today, I felt good when I got up, but had a drippy nose. Now I feel bleh. Hopefully I'll be better by Saturday. We think K had a touch of it.

I didn't notice I was getting sick because I had to travel for class. I'll tell you more about that soon. Right now, I'm going to go give little girls a bath.

No comments: