Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Hrm.

I had to do this meeting at work today. It was good. People liked the things I said. I don't think I really want to do the work that they may want me to do, and I could say no, but it would potentially be an opportunity to expand some of my ideas, but I don't know...


I'm tired. Taking oNe to school everyday by 9 am sucks. I like to get out of bed around 9. Instead, I have to be showered and dressed (or at least dressed) and I have to have oNe dressed. I have been getting up at about 7:40. I am tired. N3nny seems tired too. I imagine all the changes have left her a little discombobulated. The girls are tired and out of sorts too.


I went to oNe's class today to volunteer. I think we're going to do a fun project. I took this idea to the teacher and she liked it. It's a nice project that can incorporate many subjects in it and get many interesting conversations going. It could be fun. It will be lots of fun to work with Miss FG.

After my time in the classroom, as I was leaving, oNe cried and clung to me. That made me feel awful. My stress translated into me not handling the situation with oNe very well. I didn't yell, but I didn't handle it super well. I think partly the tired is to blame.



I just feel emotionally bleh. I know it's mostly because of the tired. I need to go to bed earlier than 12:30 am tonight.

No comments: