Tuesday, September 16, 2008

En route

Secod flight is an hour delayed.

Bought a new pair of crocs at the airport. They are style "alice" color bronze if you want to play along at home. (www.crocs.com). I totally love my crocs. This is my 5th pair if you're keeping track. I find that after 6 months, I've worn off all the tread. I wear them all the time. My flip flop crocs are still good because I don't wear them that often. I wear my black mary janes nearly everywhere! (I'm on my 3rd pair of them.).

There you go. Full croc disclosure. Heh.

Last night, when I was packing, I asked MWH if I should take just my crocs or some real shoes too. He asked, "Why would you want to take anything other than your crocs?" (Or something very close to that.) Yup, he's addicted too. :-)
Sent via my BlackBerry

No comments: