Monday, August 25, 2008

Update

So Dad wasn't really getting better. He'd have good days and not so good days. On Thursday, my brother called and asked me to google to see if I could find anything. Since we were traveling, I didn't get a chance to google until Saturday. Saturday night, I read about a LOT of scary stuff. This nearly kept me from sleeping. On Sunday morning, I called and Mom said Dad was doing well. I breathed a sigh of relief.

On Sunday night, Mom and Brother D thought Dad was awful. We all had decided he must have an abscessed tooth. We got him to the Dentist this morning and yup. Dad is now minus another tooth, but hopefully he can get better now. He's still being very non-compliant about his medicine. I am so thankful I have brothers there to help.

More good thoughts for him please.

No comments: