Saturday, August 23, 2008

18

That's what it costs to rent 2 single strollers at D*is*neyland. We're here. I hadn't really wanted to take the little girls until they were older, but then we had a wedding to attend (more about that later -- it was fun) and, well, here we are.

D*is*neyland is fun, and the girls are being good considering how tired they are, I was hoping I would have more fun. I don't love the crowds, nor the heat. Give me a Zumba class, or an Internet connection anyday. (Boy, I sound humbuggy, eh?)

The girls are enjoying themselves. They are cute and loving the experience. I'm even acting like a kid (no, I'm not whiny, I'm silly and fun). Right now K (4) is asleep in her $9 carriage and I am thumb-typing.

I think I'll have more fun now that the sun is setting and it's cooling. I really don't like the heat.

Oh, one more thing, if you are fair, and are wearing a tank top, USE SUNSCREEN! It's gonna hurt tomorrow.

Sent via my BlackBerry

No comments: